Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! If you were hanging around The Cwafty Blog last year you know that I didn't have a very traditional holiday. I was finally moving into my first apartment come January and I was working my butt off at my job full time so I didn't put up a tree or do anything festive but make this stocking.


This year I decorated a little and exchanged gifts with my room mates. On Christmas day I went to see the final Hobbit movie and cried, I totally did. I couldn't help it. I'm not one for traditional Christmases now that I'm an adult I think, but I still enjoy them in my own way. I hope you all had a great day and got to do whatever makes you happy! I also hope you got and gave some great presents!


 This year it was mostly the same, minus the moving. I didn't have a tree up until last Friday when one was delivered to my house by my mother and aunt. If you read my Pokeball Christmas Ornament tutorial at Dream A Little Bigger you know that hand-painted Christmas ornaments are a time-honored tradition  in my house. The tree that was delivered to my house was already decked to the walls with brand new hand-painted ornaments. If I love something it was pretty much represented with a new plastic ornament. Plastic because I have tree attacking cats and my mom is very thoughtful.

This one is my favorite. It's my cat Marbles, cleverly and adorably decorated with some beautiful marbles. 

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment