Sunday, December 7, 2014

Would You Rather? @ Zauberbear

Hey friends! I had an awesome day at Aniwave today. I was preparing for the con at 6 am (all night really) and got home around 8. I plan on writing about Aniwave and posting all my pictures for Thursday, so check that out!

 In all the hustle I totally forgot to tell you guys about a little collaboration I did with my friend Carly from Zauberbear. Carly recently started a series on her blog called, as you may have guessed from the title of this post, Would You Rather? (WYR).

Via
Basically she gives you two choices and you have to explain your choice as "thoughtfully and meaningfully as you can". Carly's brain is a magical place bursting with creativity and oddness so I knew I wanted to get a chance to answer one of her questions. Here was the one I received:

         "Would you rather be unable to look up at the sky or see everything in black and white?"

If you want to hear what I had to say in response, click here!

I loved that it made me think. To be honest I am in an awful Intro to Lit. class this semester and I am horribly tired of writing trite papers. This was a refreshing brain exercise; Carly probably saved some of my brain muscles from atrophy.
 Anyway check back on Tuesday for a new craft tutorial!

Til Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. That's a hard one. I love the sky, but I'd hate to see everything in black and white!

    ReplyDelete